Saturday, April 25, 2009

today

We are going to the Circus, having over the fam. and having Mark's Birthday at our house....hey could someone bring plastic or paper plates, peas? (since Eva is such a cute little talker the way she says things gets stuck in my head.....I'm stuck on toddler talk)

This week I've been in a weird mood. I felt kinda nasty and sick with a horrible headache/cold the first half of the week and the last half of the week I just felt like my brain was stuffed with cotton. I've had a hard time living in the present...my mind is wandering alot. At ALDIS the checkout lady like yelled at me..."LOAD YOUR STUFF ON THE BELT PLEASE!!!" because I was just standing there staring at the orange wall border with fascination while everyone waited behind me. whoops. Then I was like...."Oh thank you...I think I would have just zoned out here for a really long time." and I was really grateful she yelled at me. thank you check out lady for your kind words of assistance.
So that has been ME this week...out of it, dizzy, headache, unable to focus. I think I need a brain scan! The nice weather the past two days too has made it really hard to do school with Addie in the morning. We just want to run outside and swing all day. Last night I made her do math in bed while she was about to pass out. I was like....."MATH TIME!!!" she looked at me like I had LOST IT.

on the other hand...she is learning to read!!! There is nothing as cool as seeing her learn and progress.

Last night we went to the Dayton Library book sale at the Hara Arena. a.k.a Scary Arena. It's cool...there are a LOT of books and if you are one who shops on Sunday (curse you) you can get everything you can carry out for only $1.

1 comment:

Chapman Channel said...

SHOOT! I forgot to hit the book sale! I wish you had reminded me!