Sunday, October 17, 2010

so here are the pictures






it looks great doesn't it? just kidding. These are the before pictures of our rental house...it's a real looker isn't it? Well...Danny has been "da man" and has worked his hiney off and the after pictures will come soon. Although most of what he did is stuff you can't really see because it's like rebuilding walls and st So this is our soon to be for rent house. Or we might sell it. We don't know yet. I'm going to go in and take some "after" pictures this week. So....you don't know how glad I am to not see those orange walls. Those were disgusting. And the outside only looks a little different...I think we're going to plant some bushes or something. anyways....this nasty home is why I've been single parenting for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

Chapman Channel said...

Oh man--I can't wait to see the afters! It looks muy interestante... :)