Sunday, September 29, 2013

my boyfwend

I realize I don't really post that many pictures of my mister so heres one!  When I met Danny I went up to him, saw a cute, dark haired guy and said "Hi who are you?"  He actually laughed and was like "Danny.  Who are you?"  So I kinda got a crush on him.  I liked his voice, I liked his smile, I liked how he would laugh, and tease, and talk with me from that first conversation.  We had a long conversation about I believe 90's music (it was only 2001), and talked about some common friends we had.  I believe somehow the topic of the Fresh Prince of Bellaire came up but I don't remember.  Anyways, I didn't see him much after that first couple times.  I think we talked for a while at a dinner after church one evening, and everyone was cleaning up, and clearing out, and there we were sitting across  the table from eachother talking, not wanting to really get up and go, and I had the thought...cheezy Mormon thought here it is "I feel like I've known this guy before!  I feel like I've talked to him and been like his best friend before"  So random.  Anyways.  He worked evenings.  So I would pester his roommate Ben, "hey where is your roommate Danny?" and he would always say working.  So outside of talking to him at church and the random events it was hard to see him much more than that.  But of course, we did end up seeing each other more.  But I will leave that for another story.  Just that's my guy up there.  And he's turning 37 two days after I turn 33 in October.  Us Libra's stick together.  yessirree.