Wednesday, November 25, 2009

some recentish pictures

the day we found out we were having a male child.....I ate the meatiest breakfast EVER and eva colored her nose red for the celebration
Stephanie and Everett...sorry for my strange flash!
Child Labor numero 1: Addie frantically sewing on her sewing machine
Nathan's lookin' FIIIIIINE


the last of the fall flowers..........................
Child labor 2: Our pizza parlor...if you order a pizza from us you will get child labor but they are mastering the art of crust making. the secret ingredient is Eva's flyaway hairs..yummy.

3 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

I'd like to order a pizza--extra Eva Hairs! She is so cute making the crust, I would definitely love to eat it--hair and all. Addie is adorable slaving on her sewing machine. You have two perfectly able workers there--ready to bring in some extra cash!

Camille said...

ust to let you know you've been cracking me up on your blog! Love it! Oh, and I swiped your blogspot-background-page and I'm loving their designs! Congrats on to Danny for providing a 'Y' chromosome! Yay!

Amelia said...

hey you better invite me to read your blog! I hope you guys are doing well.