Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I made a new header and it is the pinnacle of my graphic design skillz.
We finally got well enough to get our booties out of the house yesterday. the girls have needed it so bad. They have been at the stage where they just keep telling eachother "Don't touch me and don't look at me!!' Where do they get these horrible things to say? I know I was probably the perfect non fighting angel as a child. riiiiiiiiight.
We went to story time and they built houses out of frosting and marshmallows. Then we took Addies friend with us to the indoor playground and then she came over. And Addie yanked out her other front tooth in the midst of all this.
So now Addie has no front incisors anywhere to be seen and I'm thinking every tooth Harvey grows in Addie loses one. Some cosmic tooth trade or something.

No comments: