Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is Danny leaving a post. Amelia has at times teased me in public. It's kind-of like "who can be funnier." Well once right after a jab, probably something to do with me being weird or something, I responded with something like, "Who's weirder, the weirdo or the woman who married the weirdo?"
This of course has brought much laughter, especially from missionaries who do not know how to take us.
We were out with Katrina and Nathan this past week when a couple of photo-ops came our way. It all reminded me of Amelia's jabs and my comebacks.

Enjoy.I know that this picture was used in the last blog.


The Weirdo
And the woman who married the weirdo
You make the call.

3 comments:

Katrina said...

hahahaha!!! That is so funny. I don't think Nate and I can stop laughing. You are sooooo bad.... :)

Amelia said...

Katrina don't be offended...Danny always says this to me whenever I start teasing him and usually it makes me think...wow that's a good question...who is the bigger idiot..the idiot or the woman who married the idiot? so it usually stops me....it's a verrrry good question.

Rachel H said...

Now THAT's funny. And true.