Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I fell off my tuesday streak...



happy 2nd birthday lilia.....

I've fallen off the boat writing on my blog on tuesdays.
We had a good time celebratin' and I had a really funny picture of all the MEAT at this picnic that was enough to make your stomach turn. This was the picnic of all meat lovers picnics. Oh and here is a picture of Addie with our first salad of the year from our garden.
I still don't believe Nathan terry did the macarena on the inner tube. Hmmm...maybe next time i will be able to witness that feat.




Mark my words Lilia and Eva will be best friends for liFE! they are so cute together I can just see them being old women together rocking in rocking chairs.

3 comments:

Chapman Channel said...

I love the pics--I think they will be seriously cute old ladies, too :)
That is a friendship made in heaven!

Rachel H said...

How long was that so-called "streak" again?

And I agree. Lillia and Eva are the cutest pair EVER. I can totally see them having thier husbands die of old age and them being roommates together.

Amelia said...

We're morbid predicting their future spouses death but..don't we all secretly believe our husbands will croak and all of us sisters will live in a condo on the beach together?