Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We are having so much fun you just wish you could have fun like this







I started reading this satirical blog....called seriously so blessed. It basically is totally making fun of the world of blogging where people are constantly presenting the most perfected image of themselves and discussing all the fun and wonderful things they are constantly doing. Which yes I am sure there are people out there that are only doing extremely fun, thrilling, things that would make me suicidal just being aware of how much fun they are having. If I was more computer happy I could connect that link but i'm slightly idiotic.


I will say though since I started writing a blog I write more than I used to write in my journal. I used to write in a journal before bed and I'd be so tired I would write five lines...........


something like this...HI. Today I went grocery shopping. I'm really tired. Addie screamed for reesecups and Eva threw food out of the cart and there are no check out people at walmart anymore. So btw I HATE WALMART!! I'm so tired. Good night.


That's really inspiring and I'm sure someday I'll read my real journal and cry because of how depressing it seems because I always write before bed when I'm about to drop.


So I don't know........I think some people just have more positive energy than I do and they just have to burn it off one way or another.


The pics are from fireworks we went downtown and ran into Katrina and Nathan and Lilia! totally unplanned! Addie and Eva slept through the whole thing. Like the fourth of july garb?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amelia, love the pics of you all. Things here are well. Stressful. We are researching Master programs and finally after eight hours we have narrowed them down to a list of eight schools. So, we are just beginning the application process. Hopefully if all goes well we will get in to one of them, which means we will be moving yet again. Brooks is working 12 hour shifts. He works til 4:30pm on the 11th, 14th and then he has the full day off on 16th, 22nd-23rd, and every Saturday & Sunday off. So, whenever you guys are free lets us know. We would love to see ya sometime. I know we are planning some trips as well but have not put the dates to them yet. Give us a call sometime.

The Cochran Family said...

Yes, I wish I was having as much fun as you...seriously!!! I need to get that link and fast! So I can have my daily dose of silly juice! NO NOT THAT KIND OF JUICE!! It was grrrr-reat to see you and the girls on sunday!! Tell Danny he was missed...