Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm sick

I've had to be humbled because I've become vitamin crazed person lately.

I totally thought I had sickness beat. I read some alternative health books, and listen to the health guru (who tried to rip off my sister but I digress) and I've been healthy (well besides pregnancy induced nauseau) for many a month now.

So I take about 3-4 grams of Vit C. every day
about 4000 iu of Vitamin D.
I've been taking echinecea and also my prenatal.

But still with all my healthy pill popping the dark cloud of winter sinuses has descended on me. And I feel very LOUSY today and have all week. Oh and not to mention I even poured hydrogen peroxide in my ears because it's supposed to kill viruses.

It feels weird but it actually is kind of addictive in a way.

So now I'm going to try Katrina's magical sinus rinse and
put hot compresses on my face.

No comments: